Sunday, October 30, 2005

Kimono Sweater


Yesterday, I just had to finish my blue kimono sweater. I was down to the last part, the collar. Got it all finished, sewed up and ends woven in. Tried it on...seemed just a tad too large, which I knew was going to be the problem from the get go. The sample sweater in the yarn store showed it blocked and it looked okay that way...so I thought I should too. Boy, was I wrong. After pressing and steaming, my sweater grew way too big. Okay I thought, was that a mistake. I promptly got out the spray bottle of water and dampened the entire thing then threw it in to the dryer on low for about 20 minutes. It came out perfect!!! I will be taking a picture of my project soon and adding it to this post. I can't wait to wear it!!!

1 Comments. Please leave your comment here.:

Jerome Jackson said...

Try TechWeb's RSS Feed
Get TechWeb's RSS Feed Copy and paste this RSS feed URL into your news aggregator as a new channel ... If you see an XML icon like this , and you're using Internet Explorer in Windows, you can right-click this button and choose Copy Shortcut to copy the RSS link.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!