Wednesday, September 26, 2007

15th Wedding Anniversary Flowers

Today is our 15Th wedding anniversary. It is a hot day just like it was that day we married at the Auberge du Soleil in Rutherford. I actually think it is hotter today and thank goodness I am not wearing that beautiful long silk gown...
My Mom sent these flowers to us today...thanks Mom they are beautiful. Dinner out tonight to complete the celebration of the day!
Today I have been working on the new sock with the Lorna's Laces and the blue/purple Noni evening bag. I am making more headway with the bag today than the sock. The pattern on the sock is a bit tedious but beautiful. It takes so long to get through the repeated pattern that it seems like it will take an eternity to finish just one! I got the Vogue Ultimate Sock book yesterday - tons of great ideas there for the other Lorna's yarns.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments. Please leave your comment here.:

Anonymous said...

The flowers are beautiful! Glad you liked them. Happy Anniversary again!! Love, Ralston